~hugs the chloe~
Sits and eats a burger with ya.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">so there....now ...fuck offUltimately if you get pushed to the edge I dont think it matters if it was due to a tiny thing or a large one... the edge is the edge regardless...
~hugs the chloe~
Sits and eats a burger with ya.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
heyloooo beautiful !
i LOVE cheeseburgers !
~hands ya another burger, cheeseburger of course....Please excuse the few bites I already took out of it [img]redface.gif[/img]
~Offers ya some of my french fries....But don't take too many or i will get cranky *G* [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
homemade or take out ? hehahahaa
- sneaks a few fries...LOOK ....BRAD PITT!! OVER ThERE!!!!
ahahahah, nice diversion on the Brad Pitt sighting *L*
They are actually MY favorites...."McDonalds" french fries......
And i don't share them w/just anyone *L*
I only eat McDonlads maybe 2-3 times a year.....but MANNNNNNNN what a treat when i do.... [img]cool.gif[/img]
im good at diversions..im a teacher [img]wink.gif[/img]
ahhhh mC D 's fries are tops
McDonalds(Mickey D's) french fries are my favs too.......THEY RAWKKKKKK......
and so do u my lil sparkler [img]wink.gif[/img]
Ok off to watch the rest of my Boston Red Sox game, then bed time.......
~smooches my chloe g'nite, and steals the last fry *L*~ [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
nudged, pushed, or suicide leap, the landing from the edge is the same....
Not if you get snagged on a nail... OUCH!
Hey Chloe, I got a Happy Meal with a Kermit Kicking Bin Laden's ass T-Shirt (After I design it) here waitin for you!
Bookmarks